Plutext Word to PDF Converter
Plutext's Word to PDF Converter is a on-premises server/service you can use in your application
to programmatically convert or export Microsoft Word doc/docx files to PDF.
- aims to mimic Word's layout (high fidelity)
- uses suitable fonts
- produces PDF/A-2b compliant output (if set to do so)
- is simple to install (especially compared to SharePoint, LibreOffice etc)
- is fast (and multithreaded)
- is frugal with resources
- is secure (strict separation of conversion jobs)
- runs as an operating system service (or via Docker).
This Word to PDF Converter is based on the Native Documents layout engine.
To test your installation, please see Getting Started
You convert a Word document by HTTP POSTing it to the server.
Please see troubleshooting